Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shopping Gorillas

October is finally here and so is fall.  The leaves are slowly dropping from the trees and a crisp coolness is in the air.  Pumkin patches are sprouting up everywhere.  I love this time of year.  Halloween, Fall Festivals, Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays are just around the corner.  YAY!  I love all of the holidays, the festivities and shopping for all of them.

As summer is now a distant past, you can find some great deals throughout the world webs and stores.  What's a summer without beaches and waves.  Beach paraphernalias and decor are on sale and ready for the pre-seasonal shoppers.  That's me.  I'm really digging the Beach clock and anything to keep me on track.

Water fountains at Lowes are never out of style or season.  Summer, spring, fall or winter........the sound of water cascading through a Tuscan style fountain, whether on the patio or indoors.  It brings coolness and a sense of serenity.  Every home should have one! 
With the cooler weather, we'll be bringing it back inside.  The kitchen updates for autumn includes a new flatware caddy and some fun utensils to make sure everything is in its place to be cooked and prodded as needed.  Just what the recipe orders.  

I love all four seasons.  I love to shop.  And, I love to find great deals.  Here's to all the shopping gorillas out there.  Hope you enjoy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment